How To Apply
Please note that for an application to be considered for Admission, the items below are required. Our Admissions Team is always available and happy to help, should you have questions or require assistance.
- Please download and complete the HCIS application form. We offer forms in both English and Burmese for your convenience. Bring this form along with the documents below to the admissions office at school.
- Provide transcripts and report cards from the schools attended in the last two years. Please make sure these are stamped and on a school letterhead.
- Disclose any special needs your student has, or has been recommended to receive services for at other schools to make sure that we are effectively able to help educate your child to the best of our ability.
- Disclose any medical needs such as allergies or a condition that the school needs to be made aware of for health and safety purposes.
- Digital photograph (passport style photo)
- Your child will need to complete an HCIS entrance exam along with an in person interview
Prior to being approved for admissions, parents are required to read and sign a letter of agreement regarding the HCIS Parent – Student Handbook.
Fees & Registration
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES CONCERNING PAYMENTS AND THE REFUND POLICY:
All parents must complete the Registration or Pre-Registration processes to enroll their child at HCIS.
A one-time administrative fee applies to all new students registering at HCIS.
Neither the Admissions Officer, Finance Department, nor any individual Board members have the authority to make exceptions to the payment or refund policies.
These exceptions may only be approved by a meeting with the Head of School and Chief Executive Officer.
Late payment of tuition fees will have a $25USD late fee penalty attached
No official school reports or transcripts will be released until all accounts are paid in full.
There will be a 10% Early Payment Discount applied to all families who pay for their student’s tuition during the designated period.
Refunds are not given per school policy.
** Fees are available upon request **
* Admission fees are applied to students registering for the first time at the school and are a one - time payment.
Your first child pays 100%, the second child pays 95% and any subsequent children will pay 90% of the Admission Fee.
There will be a 10% discount for the 3rd and the 4th child registering from the same family. (All children must be in attendance at the same time in HCIS)
All registration fees must be paid in full, unless a separate payment plan has been agreed upon between the family and the school.
Full Payment Discount:
Families that pay the School Fees in a one time cash payment up front are entitled a 5% discount on tuition. This cannot be combined with any other discount.
Early Payment Promotion:
During the month of March, families that pay in full or begin a monthly payment plan for the next academic year will receive a special discount. Admission fees and the first monthly payment must be paid no later than March 31st to qualify.
Alternative Payment Plans:
Families that register their child after March 31st of the previous academic year may choose from a variety of payment plans depending upon the month that registration is completed.
Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All students must be in the required HCIS uniforms to attend school. The school uniform consists of a HCIS yellow polo shirt, HCIS green pants or skirt and black shoes. Uniforms need to be purchased at the time of registration. It is recommended to buy two outfits so students are never without their uniform when one outfit is being cleaned.
Transportation / School Bus
HCIS does offer an option for students who require a ride to school to sign up for the school transportation plan. The cost of this service is burdened by the parents and will be discussed at the time of registration.
School Supply List
Please click on the link that corresponds to your child’s year group. The link will take you to a page to provide you with the relevant information concerning your child's equipment needs.